Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Achoo!


It's been a while since I've been on my blog, it's a bit dusty. I haven't scrapbooked in two months. I was missing it terribly. I needed to do a challenge to get my mojo back. (Hi Lani!) Luckily, I remembered my blog password. The first challenge on my list is from Sketchy Thursday. Their sketches always inspire me. I loved making this lo because I spent the time reminiscing about our new life as husband and wife. That's one of the things that I love about scrapbooking. It allows me to spend time with my pics & take a trip down memory lane. Thank you, Sketchy Thursday for the challenge & inspiration. It's great to be back in the studio!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love the heart embellishment. Welcome back to the land of scrapbooking!

    Amanda x
    Sketchy Thursdays DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, I love this!!! Love the hearts!! So very pretty! Thanks for playing!
    -Diana, Sketchy Thursdays

    ReplyDelete