Saturday, January 30, 2010

It's never too late to say Thank You, right?

Check out my first square card for Mojo Monday. I loved this sketch & plan on doing a LO with it this weekend, as well. I've been having a hard time utilizing my papers from the La Creme Stack. I don't know what I was thinking when I picked it up last year. Maybe I was hypnotized by the flowers & flocking but I really don't know what to do with the other papers. I'll keep trying to use it because I was very pleased with this Thank You card that I made. And...because I like petting the flocking.

I sometimes always take more than two weeks to send out Thank You cards. I don't do it on purpose. I just prefer to send out homemade cards & 98.9% of the time, the card is made especially for that person. Maybe someday WHEN I become much more organized in my studio, prioritize the bazillion items on my to-do list, the laundry learns how to do itself & I grow another set of arms & hands, I'll be able to meet the two week time frame suggested in the Thank You Card Etiquette manual. As for now, my cards are homemade & full of love, usually include a picture, and will hopefully get to you within the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment